Teaser – City women rush like lemmings to try the latest beauty treatments at their favorite beauty salons. Whether these beauty treatments jazz up their beauty, or prove to be a banana skin for them is something that only they can tell. But, there is one beauty treatment that women have trust in for eons. Yes, we are alluding to the herbal beauty treatment that offers some real, nonpareil benefits.
Awake to the umpteen benefits of herbal skin treatments, many beauty salons are offering a wide array of herbal beauty packages. Herbal beauty treatments and health therapies not only brighten up the skin, but also purge the body of all the toxins.
Herbal skin treatments include a variety of herbal beauty packages and ancient therapies such as herbal hair spa, herbal facial, putti massage, shirodhara, ayurvedic massage, veda spa, and milk bath. These skin treatment packages and therapies offer distinct benefits. Detoxifying and nourishing the body, treating dull and dehydrated skin, reducing stress, and alleviating body aches constitute the long list of benefits that these herbal skin treatments and ancient therapies offer.
Some Herbal and Natural Skin Treatments
- Apply aloe vera juice on the affected area twice a day, as it helps buff up the skin.
- Take some raw (unboiled) milk and add some nutmeg into it to form a paste. This is an excellent herbal skin treatment, and no scars are left after pimples disappear.
- Take three tablespoons of honey and mix with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder to make a paste. Before going to sleep, apply this paste on the pimples and wash it with warm water the next morning. Follow this routine for fifteen days and your pimples will disappear.
- Take a pinch of turmeric powder and mix it with a teaspoon of coriander juice. This is an extremely effective treatment to deal with pimples and blackheads. Before applying this mixture, wash your face properly. You can take mint juice, if coriander juice is not available.
- You can use the juice of raw papaya to apply it over the affected skin. It helps in quick acne cure.
- Take one tablespoon of lemon juice and mix it with one tablespoon of groundnut oil. Apply this mixture on your pimples to prevent the formation of blackheads and pimples.
- A paste of sandalwood powder mixed with black gram dal is a good herbal skin treatment. Apply it on your face and keep it for the whole night. Wash your face with cold water the next morning. Follow this routine, and you will see the difference in a few days.
Before you use these remedies, it’s important for you to consult the dermatologist, particularly if you are taking any medical treatment.
Cleopatra is a trusted beauty, makeup, skin care, and wellness brand. A chain of salons, spas, and wellness centers – Cleopatra Chandigarh has to its credit varied prestigious awards for: Best makeup artists in chandigarh, best makeup artists in India (north), best salon in chandigarh, best bridal makeup artists in chandigarh, best spa in chandigarh, best hair stylist in chandigarh, best hair salon in chandigarh. Cleopatra luxury salon lounge is in Chandigarh. Besides Cleopatra salon chain has more salons ‘n’ spas in chandigarh, panchkula, mohali, zirakpur, kharar to provide you with the services of best makeup artist in panchkula, best makeup artist in mohali, best makeup artist in zirakpur, best makeup artist in kharar.
For any Make-up, Bridal Make-up, or other Beauty and Wellness related questions, please write to our international make-up artist and celebrity consultant, Richa Agarwal – email@example.com