Applying nail polish is one of the best things woman indulge in for a woman. The hands are always exposed to people and this is one of the things which really tell a lot about a person’s personality. They say that good hygiene can be visible with well trimmed and neatly kept fingernails. So what more if your fingernails would be seen vibrant with colors?
Applying nail polish can be a very enjoyable thing to do. It all starts with choosing the colors which you would like to use. Actually, there are no limits or boundaries when it comes to choosing the right nail polish. It all depends on what you like and what you want to achieve. The important you need to consider is to choose nail polish colors which will match your clothes or even the accessories which you will be putting on. If you want to wear nail polish for everyday use or for work, you might want to stick with choosing neutral colors. You can use them by means of having French manicure for your fingernails.
As you go on applying nail polish, the following steps can help you with it.
- Make sure that your hands and most especially your fingernails are trimmed and clean. If you are going to use lights colors or even translucent ones, the colors you have on your fingernails can affect the look you are otherwise trying to achieve. So make sure that if you have previously placed any nail art or nail polish on your fingernails, those things have already been completely washed off. Remember to use only non-acetone nail polish remover to keep your fingernails healthy and their inherent nutrients not stripped off.
- But if you did not place anything on your nails prior to the current nail polish which you are about to apply, you should still do some cleaning just to make sure. There may be invisible stains present on your fingernails which can do something negative as you areapplying nail polish. You can do this by means of getting a cotton bud and then dip it lightly onto some peroxide. After doing so, gently rub it on your fingernails to help wash away any stains and rub it beneath the tips of your fingernails as well. This is a good procedure to follow especially if you are a heavy smoker so that nicotine stains can come off.
- After thoroughly cleaning your nails, you can proceed to shaping them according to the length and shape you want then to be. You can do this by using a nail file and be careful not to file too much. Afterwards, you can already proceed to applying the essential base of the nail polish prior to the colors themselves.
- The base coat is what you need to apply first beforeapplying nail polish colors or the main polish itself. In doing so, remember to apply the base coat within three strokes. Do this by starting the application from the cuticle all the way to the opposite edge. In addition, you should also begin doing this stroke on the middle part of the fingernail and leave the sides for the last couple of strokes.
- After applying the base coat, you can now begin to apply the nails polish itself. When doing this, you should also follow the same procedure as you did with the base coat application. However, it can be quite difficult to apply the nail polish evenly and you should care not to make any mistakes. It can help if you use a stool or even a small hand shelf to support the hand which you are currently using to apply the nail polish on each fingernail. This helps steady the working hand and make it more concentrated within each nail area.
Cleopatra is a trusted beauty, makeup, skin care, and wellness brand. A chain of salons, spas, and wellness centers – Cleopatra Chandigarh has to its credit varied prestigious awards for: Best makeup artists in chandigarh, best makeup artists in India (north), best salon in chandigarh, best bridal makeup artists in chandigarh, best spa in chandigarh, best hair stylist in chandigarh, best hair salon in chandigarh. Cleopatra luxury salon lounge is in Chandigarh. Besides Cleopatra salon chain has more salons ‘n’ spas in chandigarh, panchkula, mohali, zirakpur, kharar to provide you with the services of best makeup artist in panchkula, best makeup artist in mohali, best makeup artist in zirakpur, best makeup artist in kharar.
For any Make-up, Bridal Make-up, or other Beauty and Wellness related questions, please write to our international make-up artist and celebrity consultant, Richa Agarwal – email@example.com