Well, if you have tried a whole slew of shampoos over the years, and you find them all harsh – believe it, you are not the only one who hasn’t got the right shampoo yet! Most of us just never got a shampoo that nourishes our hair, and does no damage.
So, where’s the solution? In your kitchen! Ask your grandma, and she will confirm that the answer is right.
In this digital age, when the whole world lives in our smartphone – perhaps we think and reach too far too soon. So much so that we often forget that the things that are best for us are not that far, and not on the internet either.
So, no need to search on the internet to get your perfect shampoo. Nor you need to dig into the shelves of your favorite cosmetic store.
Just head into your kitchen.
And use the following method to make your own All-Natural Dry Shampoo – that contains nothing other than pure, natural ingredients – that you can trust and be assured about.
Ingredients for All-Natural Dry Shampoo
- 3-4 tsp. ararot (arrowroot) powder
- 1-2 tsp. montmorillonite clay powder. This clay is reckoned to have incredible detox properties and bathing in it removes chemicals and toxins. Also, it’s a natural disinfectant and antiseptic.
- 2-3 tsp. tapioca starch
- 25-30 drops of essential oil, or oils of your choice
Instructions to follow
- Put arrowroot powder, tapioca, and clay powder in a bowl. Using a whisk, mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Slowly sprinkle your chosen oil on this powder mixture. Whisk continuously. Continue mixing till you get a fine powder with consistent texture.
- Cover this mixture with a lightweight cloth and leave overnight.
- Transfer the powder to an airtight container.
- Use it as a dry shampoo by sprinkling on your dry hair. And then wash your hair. Apart from cleansing your hair, it lends texture, volume, and fragrance to your hair.
- You can keep this mixture for up to one year.
Cleopatra is a trusted beauty, makeup, skin care, and wellness brand. A chain of salons, spas, and wellness centers – Cleopatra Chandigarh has to its credit varied prestigious awards for: Best makeup artists in chandigarh, best makeup artists in India (north), best salon in chandigarh, best bridal makeup artists in chandigarh, best spa in chandigarh, best hair stylist in chandigarh, best hair salon in chandigarh. Cleopatra luxury salon lounge is in Chandigarh. Besides Cleopatra salon chain has more salons ‘n’ spas in chandigarh, panchkula, mohali, zirakpur, kharar to provide you with the services of best makeup artist in panchkula, best makeup artist in mohali, best makeup artist in zirakpur, best makeup artist in kharar.
For any Make-up, Bridal Make-up, or other Beauty and
Wellness related questions, please write to our international make-up artist and celebrity
consultant, Richa Agarwal – firstname.lastname@example.org