The word ‘MAKEUP’ tickles the fancy of every woman, and why not -after all looking good is all about feeling good Makeup, applied in calculated and prudent measure sets the stage for a transformed, new look – down with the dowdy and up with the chic. And key to look gorgeous is proper foundation/base
- Foundation texture should be matte to give good coverage for camera shots.
- Foundation must be applied over the face, neck, eyes, and ears and even on the lips to reflect an even look.
- Dark circles and Acne spots can be covered completely with the help of a skillful use of erase foundation. A lighter shade of foundation should be applied in a thin coat. Let it dry for a few minutes and then once again apply the foundation of the skin color on the entire face to give a smooth and even look.
- Flash photography emphasizes pink tones, so be sure to even out skin with a yellow-toned foundation. Start around the nose and mouth where there’s redness, then blend out to the rest of the face.
- Set concealer and foundation with sheer finish loose powder to make them longer-lasting and to ensure that skin looks matte in pictures.
- If your dress has an open neckline, be sure to warm up your neck and chest with a dusting of bronzing powder.
Cleopatra is a trusted beauty, makeup, skin care, and wellness brand. A chain of salons, spas, and wellness centers – Cleopatra Chandigarh has to its credit varied prestigious awards for: Best makeup artists in chandigarh, best makeup artists in India (north), best salon in chandigarh, best bridal makeup artists in chandigarh, best spa in chandigarh, best hair stylist in chandigarh, best hair salon in chandigarh. Cleopatra luxury salon lounge is in Chandigarh. Besides Cleopatra salon chain has more salons ‘n’ spas in chandigarh, panchkula, mohali, zirakpur, kharar to provide you with the services of best makeup artist in panchkula, best makeup artist in mohali, best makeup artist in zirakpur, best makeup artist in kharar.
For any Make-up, Bridal Make-up, or other Beauty and Wellness related questions, please write to our international make-up artist and celebrity consultant, Richa Agarwal – firstname.lastname@example.org