7 layers of the skin As the weather changes, your skin reacts to it, and you can well feel the changes in your skin. To take care of your skin in a better way, it’s important to understand what your skin comprises.
According to Sushrutaachaarya, the skin comprises 7 different layers. These layers when affected by imbalanced doshas become the reason for an array of skin problems.
Here is the list of 7 skin-layers and the problems that emanate from these.
- Avabhasini- It’s the outermost layer of skin. Acne, pimples, dandruff etc crop up when vitiated doshas affect this layer of your skin.
- Lohita – This is the next layer of the skin. Dark circles around the eyes, black pigmentation, moles happen when vitiated doshas affect this layer.
- Shweta – This is the third layer of the skin. When this layer gets affected by vitiated doshas, conditions like allergy, rashes, eczema, skin problems tend to occur.
- Tamra – Considered as skin’s fourth layer – when this gets affected by the doshas, it harbors different types of leprosy.
- Vedini- The fifth layer of the skin when affected by vitiated doshas, succumbs to herpes.
- Rohini- This is the sixth layer which when affected by vitiated doshas harbors tumors, elephantiasis, cancer etc.
- Mamsadhara – This is the seventh layer. Conditions like abscess and fistula crop up when this layer gets affected by vitiated doshas.
7 layers of the skin, skin care, skin problems, Cleopatra is a trusted beauty, makeup, skin care, and wellness brand. A chain of salons, spas, and wellness centers – Cleopatra Chandigarh has to its credit varied prestigious awards for: Best makeup artists in chandigarh, best makeup artists in India (north), best salon in chandigarh, best bridal makeup artists in chandigarh, best hair stylist in chandigarh, best hair salon in chandigarh.
For any Make-up, Bridal Make-up, or other Beauty and
Wellness related questions, please write to our international make-up artist and celebrity
consultant, Richa Agarwal – firstname.lastname@example.org